We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of the people we support, promoting person centered approaches and values, inclusion and independence.
The people you will support as a care manager, have varied support requirements from very limited support through to complex care.
Care Manager Job Requirements
- Level 3 Social Care qualification (Minimum essential required)
- Level 5 Social care qualification in line with the organisation’s strategic aims or willingness to complete the qualification within a designated time frame.
- Good knowledge and practical implementation of CQC regulations.
- Ability to recognise, challenge and remedy bad practice.
- Experience of working at a supervisory level in care/support setting within the last 3 years.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Excellent level of people management skills.
- Management skills to main the service to a high standard.
- Ability to travel independently to various locations across the organisation for training, meetings, cover etc.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office particularly word, excel, outlook and the internet.
- Excellent level of organisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be flexible and able to carry out on call duties for other local services.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: To be agreed based on experience
- Care Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Level 3 Social Care (Required)
- Level 5 Social Care (Preferred)
If you think this is the role for you please apply.